This site is dedicated to our little girl Katharine Grace Pearce - born 3 months premature at 28 weeks + 2 days gestation. By sharing our days we hope to keep family and friends in touch with how we are all progressing...

Friday, January 26, 2007

Ali challenge #13

What are your essentials? If you had to get rid of everything and just keep a modest amount, what would be on your list? The challenge this week is easy: draft up a list of your essentials. What do you reach for time after time?



I sraplifted this layout to use for my essentials page from a design from the Web Challenge from the week of 12-17-06 on Designer Digitals site.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

As I said previously... you are the Digi Master.
Beautiful Mel.
Bx

10:18 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the layout - nice and simple. Maybe I should start digital scrapbooking - especially since you only need three things!!! Would save on a lot of mess!

12:56 pm

 
l

Post a Comment

<< Home