Adelaide in November
Katie and I have just arrived back after another trip home to SA to visit the Pearce family and Nana Hunt...
It's always lovely to catch up with family and nice to take the opportunity while we can to head home to SA and see everyone. I would guess that when I am back at work next year, the chances for trips back to SA will be a bit more limited - so we'll make the most the most of it while we can!
Our next trip is planned for December - to catch Daddy Tom's 70th birthday and XMAS - and this time we are taking Andrew as well which will be lovely.
In the meantime, here are the latest batch of photos from our latest trip to SA.







2 Comments:
Hi Mel - welcome back, hope you had a nice trip. Looks like Kate had a lot of fun visiting with the family
Luv Di
9:35 am
Oh Mel.. these photos are so CUTE. I love one of her in the bed.
Welcome home and glad you had the opportunity to go visiting.
Always nice to see the family!
We are really looking forward to getting back to Adelaide just after Chrissy and for New Years.
Bx
11:36 am
Post a Comment
<< Home