This site is dedicated to our little girl Katharine Grace Pearce - born 3 months premature at 28 weeks + 2 days gestation. By sharing our days we hope to keep family and friends in touch with how we are all progressing...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bubbles and scrap


Last week I had some fun playing with Katie and bubbles! Katie wasn't so sure about the bubble thing - especially when they kept dissapearing but it kept us both entertained for an hour or so... Andy has been having a great time building up and testing out his new mountain bike & Katie and I are gearing up for his first Father's Day followed shortly thereafter by his birthday (How lucky can you get! Double presents within a couple of days!) I managed to fit in a bit of scrappin at a scrap afternoon on Sunday which was great - still working away on Katie's album - and I've almost finished recording her stay in hospital...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and the pages. Love the layout styles with the round circle you have used for Katie's pages. Did you use ribbon or paper on the pages?

4:57 pm

 
l

Post a Comment

<< Home