Off to Adelaide...
This afternoon, Katie and I leave on our trip to Adelaide.
We'll be away for 7 days and will spend our time visiting Nana Hunt and catching up with Andrew's family. We are all packed - though it took a lot of a squishing to fit everything in - hopefully we haven't forgotten anything!
Last night, I grabbed at my last chance to do some scrappin' as I won't get the chance while we are away. I did a monogram class at my local scrap store 'Scrap Junkie' and I'm pretty happy with the results of my latest scrappin' fix...



2 Comments:
Have a wonderful time in Adelaide. Funny... Nath's parents are coming HERE from Adelaide this weekend!!
Travel safetly and enjoy yourselves.
Ah... and as well you should be with your scrapping "fix"... its fabulous !
Bx
4:22 pm
Oiw and check out my lo of your little princess....
href="http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/gallery/details.ihtml?idx=11557">Miss Katie
Love
Bx
4:31 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home