Under the weather
Katie and I have been a bit sick the last few days - which is why you haven't heard much from us...
Katie has been battling with a nasty cough - a leftover from the cold she had a few weeks back. So, after yet another trip to the doctor on Monday and some more medicine and a vapouriser and I'm happy to say Katie is finally on the improve.
And as for me, I was unlucky enough to pick up a nasty gastro which laid me low Tuesday and Wednesday. Personally I blame it on the things you pick up while hanging out at the doctors surgery! Andy arranged a couple of days carers leave and did an admirable job playing full time dad until I could get back on my feet.
Katie's favourite toy at present is a bit of scrunched up paper or a bookmark which can keep her entertained for 15 minutes at a time - a blessing when you're feeling 'ick - all that folding and unfolding, scrunching and squishing, with the occasional nibble for variety.
Anyways, the sick one's are on the mend now and starting to think about packing for our trip to Adelaide next week!


0 Comments:
l
Post a Comment
<< Home