Expression session
A couple of weeks back when Katie and I headed to the mall to see a movie at the Mums and Bub session, we were cruising the mall after the movie and happened to come across a 'free' photo shoot being offered by a group called 'Expression Sessions' who specialise in travelling photo studio set-ups.
Of course, being a Mum and loving photos, I was totally suckered in, and even though we weren't really dressed for the occasion, we signed Katie up and they slotted her in straight away for some snaps.
Katie was determined to be serious... everytime the camera pointed her way she would stop smiling and put on her serious face, then when the camera was away, the smiles came back . My conclusion? Kate is obviously far too jaded from all those photo shoots Mum inflicts on her every few days...
We went back to the mall to pick up the results today and although they are 'serious' shots, Katie still looks great and I'm happy with the results!




[If anyone would like a print, let me know and I'll run off some copies for you]
PS Katie got another tooth today, the front tooth on the bottom right to match the one on the bottom left.


1 Comments:
Serious Kate is such a sweetie.
They are lovely shots.
Bx
10:18 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home