This site is dedicated to our little girl Katharine Grace Pearce - born 3 months premature at 28 weeks + 2 days gestation. By sharing our days we hope to keep family and friends in touch with how we are all progressing...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Digital Scrap #1



I've finally truly entered into the world of digital scrapbooking! I've completed a couple of digital albums before - but now it's time for digital 12x12 pages... armed with my new MACbook laptop and some cool free downloads from designer Anne Langpap from 2Peas ... and here's my first page!

Done, finished and pretty cool if I do say so myself...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This layout is wonderful Mellie....
I love it.
Gorgeous.
Colours are fabulous.
You are one very talented chicky.
Go digi girl... you are going to be our group digi guru!
((hugs))
Bx

11:23 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel - fantastic layout. Do you print them off or just leave them on the computer? The layout looks really three dimensional!

1:48 pm

 
Blogger Lisa said...

wow - you said that it was great and I am truly impressed. I would love to get into something like this with you! You are very talented. I really enjoyed our outing last week - let's make sure we have some more!!!!

1:01 pm

 
l

Post a Comment

<< Home