This site is dedicated to our little girl Katharine Grace Pearce - born 3 months premature at 28 weeks + 2 days gestation. By sharing our days we hope to keep family and friends in touch with how we are all progressing...

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Daily Something #5 and Fashion

A new daily something from a couple of weeks back...
(NOTE: gotta love that new hot pink helmet which was purchased in preparation for the new B.I.K.E. that we got Kate for Xmas - trying to get her used to the idea of wearing a bike helmet before the big day!)



and a page kit from Aussie Scrap Source that I finally finished last weekend, all the flowers and shapes are cut from fabric.
Very cool!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

I **LOVE** this flower layout Mel, very bright and fun, Katie will adore when she gets older.
Bx

12:52 pm

 
l

Post a Comment

<< Home