This site is dedicated to our little girl Katharine Grace Pearce - born 3 months premature at 28 weeks + 2 days gestation. By sharing our days we hope to keep family and friends in touch with how we are all progressing...

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Paper frenzy

Done lot's of paper scrappin' lately.
Here's a mini album I did for Kate's 2nd birthday...





a class page 'suc-ceed with beads' I took at Scrap Junkie my local scrap store...



and a page I put together for a competition for the grand opening of Scrap Junkie a few weeks back, had to use some funky felt buttons on the page somewhere & although I didn't win the prize on offer - I did get a lovely page out of it ;-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Turner Family said...

Absolutely gorgeous layouts Mel. You'll have to show me how you made that album. I must go and have a look at the new Scrap Junkie shop as well! Give me a yell when you go to your next class!

1:48 pm

 
Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Loving these layouts Mel.
They are fabulous :)
Especially love your quote for Katies page in the crib... so true honey!
I cant believe Katie is already 2 years... where does the time go??
Love your work girl!
(hugs)
Bx

8:15 am

 
l

Post a Comment

<< Home