Digital Scrap # 46, 47, 48

{'Template 17' by Thomsen @ scrappythomsen.blogspot.com. Papers & Embelishments from 'Web Challenge 12-3-06' by Jackie Eckles @ Designer Digitals. Font: Susies Hand}

{Template from 'Web Challenge 9-24-06' by Dana Zarling @ Designer Digitals. Papers from 'Topsy Turvy' by Mindy @ pjsthoughtsofrandomness.blogspot.com. Fonts: Penguin Attack & Verdana}
{Quote from 'Quote Challenge week of 4-1-07' by Jackie Eckles @ Designer Digitals. Papers from 'Web Challenge 9-3-06' by Katie Pertiet @ Designer Digitals. Font: Abadi MD Condensed}
Labels: Digital Scrap


2 Comments:
*Totally* lvoe the Dr Seuss quote, I used it for Kaela's 6th bday page...
I love the pic of Katie in the middle, suits the quote so well.
I love all your work.
Bx
8:43 am
Love the layouts Mel, really love the simplicity of the first layout, also love how you did the Dr Suess quote like you had cut it up.
11:11 am
Post a Comment
<< Home