This site is dedicated to our little girl Katharine Grace Pearce - born 3 months premature at 28 weeks + 2 days gestation. By sharing our days we hope to keep family and friends in touch with how we are all progressing...

Friday, June 22, 2007

Digital Scrap # 38, 39, 40


{Swirly border is from 'Swass Borders' by Shandy Vogt @ digitizedcreations.blogspot.com. Frame & Alpha are from 'Festival' kit @ Shabby Princess. Journal tag from 'Echoes 0f Asia' kit by Jessica Sprague. Paper from 'All things New' kit by K Giarusso @ DigiChick}



{Papers from 'Ad Challenge 02-25-07' by Kellie Mize @ Designer Digitals. Template from 'Ad Challenge 22-04-07' by Kelli Mize @ Designer Digitals}



{Template is 'page_47' by Cathy Zielske on Clean & Simple CD}

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Turner Family said...

Beautiful art as per usual. I also used the ad Challenge one last week too, will have to post when I finish it! Absolutely love the Sleeping Beauty layout from the other post as well. Such a cute picture, and I love the hot pink and green combo.

1:58 pm

 
Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Gorgeous layouts as always Mel.
I love them!!!
You rock!
I cant wait to see Katie again... she is getting so big now :-)
Bx

9:06 pm

 
l

Post a Comment

<< Home