Ali Challenge #15
... the challenge this week is to come up with you very own personal creative manifesto. Maybe it is one word. Maybe it will be paragraphs. Whatever it is or becomes, take some time this week to begin generating one for just for you. Create a layout, begin a minibook, or maybe just start writing out your thoughts...
Why do I create? To document & celebrate this life, to share my story and take a little time to reflect on my journey so far.
What is the most important part of a scrapbook page for me? The details on who, when, what, why. The content that gives the images context and meaning.
What do I tell myself each time I am working on a project? What do I want to remember about this moment I have captured?
My personal manifesto:
1. enjoy the journey
2. love what you create
3. don't forget the details
4. share your story
5. learn & stretch
6. document & reflect
Labels: Ali challenge


1 Comments:
Great Personal Manifesto Mel... my sentiments exactly!
9:14 am
Post a Comment
<< Home