This site is dedicated to our little girl Katharine Grace Pearce - born 3 months premature at 28 weeks + 2 days gestation. By sharing our days we hope to keep family and friends in touch with how we are all progressing...

Monday, March 05, 2007

Digital Scrap #8,9,10

Last weekend we had a visit from Grandma & Grandpa Pearce & Grandpa and Andrew constructed a frame for Katie's swing... she's a happy girl (I'll post about that in a day or so after I download the photos!)...

I spent part of the weekend attending 2 classes 'Scrapbooking 101' and 'Brushes and Beyond' by Rhonna Farrer as part of Scrap-A-Faire online scrapbooking festival. Here are the 3 layouts I completed...


{Credits: Kit: Spring Frippery (Scrap-A-Faire Class Kit) by Rhonna Farrer @ 2 Peas, Fonts: Times New Roman, Technique/Scraplift: Rhonna Farrer, Brushes & Beyond: Scrap-a-Fair online class February 2007}



{Credits: Kit: Sassy (Scrap-A-Faire Class Kit) by Rhonna Farrer @ 2 Peas, Fonts: Garamond, Swing Set BB, Technique/Scraplift: Rhonna Farrer, Scrapbooking 101: Scrap-a-Fair online class February 2007}



{Credits: Kit: Sassy (Scrap-A-Faire Class Kit) by Rhonna Farrer @ 2 Peas, Fonts: Times New Roman, Technique/Scraplift: Rhonna Farrer, Scrapbooking 101: Scrap-a-Fair online class February 2007}

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Turner Family said...

Mel - you are the digital scrapbooking queen! Love all your layouts! Beautiful subject as well!

11:43 am

 
Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

This is beautiful.
Bx

11:40 am

 
l

Post a Comment

<< Home