You've been tagged - seven random facts about me
Not realising what 'tagged' meant, I was tagged by Bek, wasn't until I read Di's response that I realised I was supposed to divulge seven facts about myself... so here they are:
1) I love to read, read, read - reading in the bath, reading at the breakfast table, reading whilst eating lunch, reading in the sunshine and only because I can't read whilst driving - to listen to ABC Radio National!
2) Like Di, I also used to hate pink! But - give birth to a little girl and suddenly I can't get enough pink.
3) More often than not I sleep with my head sandwiched between two pillows.
4) I'd love to walk the Milford Track in New Zealand.
5) I love OLD movies - they are like old friends - especially musicals - Casablaca, Easter Parade, The Ghost and Mrs Muir, Sound of Music, My Fair Lady - the list is endless...
6) I don't function properly until I've had my first cup of coffee in the morning.
7) I always swore I would never run, but now it's one of the few excercise thingies that I enjoy (on occasion!).


0 Comments:
l
Post a Comment
<< Home